Last updated: March 18, 2019
Collection of Information
We collect and store all personal information that you provide to us through our website, email, telephone and social media channels. The information we collect includes your full name, email address, country of residence and telephone number. We also collect the content that you send or write about us, including your messages and reviews. When you make a purchase, your credit card information will be collected directly by the credit card payment processor which is one of the internationally leading and high-secure payment providers; we do not store your credit card information.
Additionally, to enhance the performance of our website and continuously improve our business, we automatically collect statistical information from you. The information we gather is mainly your usage of our website, IP address, location and the type of device you use to access our Site.
Use of Information
We use your information for our legitimate interests, including
- facilitate your purchase and provide the services you request,
- confirm, process, track and fulfil your order,
- respond to your comments, questions and requests,
- prevent and take legal action against any illegal activity, including fraud,
- improve overall customer experience.
Sharing of Information
We value your information and will never sell it to any third party. In certain circumstances, we may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- we may share your information with trusted third party service providers who perform services on our behalf such as shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, and web hosting.
- We may share your information with law enforcement, government and/or judicial bodies if we believe it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation.
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us which is why we take all the necessary precautions to protect it from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our Site uses Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) to create an encrypted connection and ensure all data transmission remains private.
You may receive marketing communications from us via email. If you wish to opt-out you can click on the unsubscribe link.